Family Run Beginnings
Starting in 1989, Jackie and Trevor Hucklesby set out to create a distribution channel for the equestrian market which put the client at the heart of their passion.
Loading up a Luton van and setting off for days at a time, Trevor travelled the country and cultivated a relationship of trust and reliability with the equestrian trade. Personalising the business and building long-lasting partnerships while in turn, Jackie oversaw the day-to-day running of the distribution, ensuring customer needs were not just met, but exceeded.
Attending shows with a trade stand, opening a retail outlet in the early 2000s and all while running the family home, Jackie has remained an integral part of Hucklesbys from its humble beginnings.
Family Run Values
To this day, the core values of Hucklesbys remain in place:
- A personal and tailored service, meeting the individual needs of every client
- A commitment to continuous improvement and evolution of practice
- Mutuality of trust and loyalty
30 years on, Hucklesbys has remained under the management of family and those principal core values are more important than ever.
We are dedicated to providing the best service possible to our clients with a same-day despatch and next-day delivery process, drop-shipping service, special order option and an array of discount options.
Why Choose Us?
- Supporting your supply chain, with goods posted on the same day as order placement for next day delivery.
- Helpful horsecare advice on which products are most suitable for your customers’ horses and ponies.
- A range to suit all horse riders, from happy hackers to riding club enthusiasts and high level competitors in all horse riding disciplines
- A large range of warehouse stock from leading equestrian brands.
- A functional, easy-to-navigate website with a useful equine blog section.
- Encryption to protect any information sent between your computer and our servers.