- The rubber soles provide a non-slip surface which reduces the risk of slipping on ramps or wet grass.
- The soles are durable and sit nicely in the stirrup.
- Country Rider Boots are the complete winter riding boot providing warmth, comfort, and style for all equestrians
- Smart enough for country wear and robust for stable duties, they combine a tailored fit and practical height for the saddle flap.
- A leading design feature is the adjustable fastening system of elasticated, touch, and close straps to allow the rider to get the fit they desire.
- If you’ve had the Suffolk Country Boots before, these boots look pretty similar but there are some subtle differences; the fit on the Country Rider Boot is neater at the ankle and the toe shape is tapered not rounded. The foot size is more true to your normal shoe size unlike the Suffolk Boots coming up large on the hoof!