- The Dartmoor is Unisex and is a medium-width fitting.
- Named Easy, due to the combination of laces and rear zip, which saves tying laces but allows for adjustment when more ankle support is required. The zip makes the Dartmoors easy to put on and take off and is securely fastened with a strap and popper.
- The Tuffa “dependable” rubber soles are light to wear and non-slip. They are suited to the stirrup and comfortable for all-day wear around the yard and used for Equestrian and Country Pursuits
- The Nubuck in Tan can be treated with brown or oxblood boot polish if a shiny finish is preferred.
- A popular boot for Men and Women for Equestrian and country wear.
- Upper: Nubuck Leather
- Sole: Rubber
- Lining: Pig skin
- Fastening: Rear zip and front adjustable laces